What are cookies ? How do they work ?
A cookie is a small text file stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or mobile phone. It allows the correct operation of our website, more efficient user experience or browsing data analysis.
Depending on their purpose, there are different types of cookies which can be placed either by us or by our partners or by third party providers:
- Functional and technical cookies (Strictly necessary)
- Analytics cookies (website traffic)
- Marketing cookies
- Social Media interactivity cookies
The law states that we can only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the proper operation of this website. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
In France, analytics cookies that meet the following criteria may be considered as strictly necessary and therefore exempte from consent:
- purpose which is limited to measuring the audience of the site or app in order to meet different needs such as performance measurement, detection of navigation problems, optimisation of technical performance or ergonomics, estimation of the power of the servers required, analysis of the content consulted, etc.
- Should not allow global tracking of the user navigation by using different applications or browsing on different websites.
- Must only produce anonymous statistical data (in particular no geolocation data, need to encrypt IPs when deploying tag analytics)
- The data collected cannot be cross-checked with other treatments or transmitted to third parties (deactivation of retargetting options, in particular information sharing with google Ads).
Types of cookies used on our website www.axapartners.com
You will find hereinafter a complete list of the cookies which may be used on this website, as well as their purposes and their expiration dates, being already stated that:
- Session cookies are stored for the duration of your navigation and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Other cookies (named “persistent”) are stored on your browser, even after it is turned off, for a duration which can vary from 24 hours to several months.
a. Functional and technical Cookies, essential for the operation of the website (strictly necessary cookies)
These cookies are used to memorize your choices and preferences and to facilitate your navigation. They help make a website usable by activating basic functions such as authentication to a service, automatic language settings, storage of a shopping basket, access to the customer area. The website cannot operate properly without these cookies. Therefore, they cannot be refused.
b. Analytics cookies (website traffic)
In some cases, because they are only used to measuring the audience of our site in order to meet the needs of optimisation and proper functioning of our site, and because they do not retrieve personal data (such as your IP address), some analytics cookies may be deposited without your consent.
The other cookies require your consent.
c. Marketing cookies
d. Social media interactivity cookies